Thursday 29 January 2015

Create a scene

Hello Folks

Well the promised snow has arrived and my youngest is very excited. I only hope it lasts until he comes out of school and he can go and play in it.
Today's card features a die my children bought me for Christmas. I wanted to try the die out so had a rummage through my scrap box and came up with this -
The die is a create - a - scene die from Xcut (Docrafts). I cut all the dies in the set from red, black and cream card, decoupaged it up and matted and layered it up with silver mirriboard, red card and black centura pearl. I then attached it to a 8 inch square card blank.
I wrapped a piece of red ribbon and added a bow to the bottom of the card.
 I added a sentiment using Spellbinder's sentiments 2 cut from silver mirri and to finish added black pearls as shown.
 A very quick, simple but very effective card.

Take care in this weather

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment