Hello folks and a very happy Wednesday to you all
Today 's card features a lovely stamp from Stamping Bella. This is the first stamp I have bought from this company and probably won't be the last!
I made a shaped card base using Spellbinder's Grand decorative circles and some white hammer card. I cut the largest die 3 times, scored one in the centre and one inch from the edge, made a base by attaching it to another circle by the one inch score line and then attached the remaining circle to one half of the base.
- Fiona loves flowers stamp from Stamping Bella
- Spectrum Noir pens and pencils - TN7, TN8, TN9, EB8, FS4, FS4, FS9, CR6, TN2, GB8, GB9, EB3, LV1, LV2, LV3, PP2, GT1, GT2, GT3, CT1, CT2, DG2, DG4, IG1, IG2, IB1, 063, 098, 110, 060, 082, 017 and 089
- First Edition's New Blooms paper pad
- Core'dinations card
- Spellbinder's Stately circles, Grand decorative circles, blooms 1 and blooms 3.
- Happy circular sentiments from LOTV
I used the sentiment as the stopper.
I fussy cut the flowers to get the centre of the flowers as above.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 310 - die cuts, more than 2 (Spellbinder's stately circles, grand decorative circles, blooms 1 and blooms 3)
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk - dies and punches
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - a shaped card or anything goes
Thank you so much for dropping by