Sunday 3 May 2015

Simple flowers

Hello everyone

Firstly I feel I must apologise for my tardiness on the blogging front - not really got an excuse just too much to do and not enough time. My college course finishes on the 14th May this year and I have frantically trying to finish everything although I have hit a temporary snag this weekend. I have left a file I need at work and the school is closed until Tuesday morning so I cannot finish off the last little piece of work. This means some late nights next week.
My lack of blogging has not stopped me from online shopping and today's card features a new die from Spellbinder's called dogwood (create a flower range).
It is a very simple card for me with not a single piece of stamping to be seen, not like me at all.
Ingredients - 
  • white card and green coredinations
  • Spellbinder's create a flower - dogwood and Spellsinder's sentiments 2
  • Tattered Lace spring time embossing folder
  • pearl swirls from Creative Expressions


As I said very simple but very effective I think. You could do the same layout with poinsettia flowers and a Christmas sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 303 - April showers bring May's flowers.

Many thanks for stopping by. Only another week of assignments and I promise I will not neglect my blog after that.

Take care
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. It's gorgeous Lesley, the colours you have chosen are perfect and give it such a lovely fresh Spring feel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete