Hello everyone and a very happy Sunday to you all
Well I have finally finished my college course, all assignments have been handed in and I have been told I that have passed - yipee!!! What a relief is all I can say. I will think twice before embarking on any other courses. Having a full time job and a family makes studying very difficult indeed not to mention stressful. So now I have a liitle more time to craft - yipee!!
I saw a similar heart hanger on Hope and Chances blog and I decided to have a go and here is the result -
- MDF heart from Hope and Chances Creativity
- white gesso
- Spellbinder's create a sunflower die
- Tonic's affections heart die set
- Fan die (this was a free gift with my Grand Calibur, sorry I have no other details)
- First Editions Botanical notes paper pad
- Love story script stamp from Hope and Chances Creativity
- yellow ribbon from my stash
- heart charm from the Ribbon Girl
I made the sunflower as per the instructions and put a foam pad in between each layer of the flower.
I painted the base of the heart with the white Gesso and then stamped the script onto the heart. I used momento ink to stamp with, it came out a little patchy but I was happy with the results.
Thank you for stopping by