Good Saturday morning folks
It is time for a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers and this fortnight the challenge is -
At the beach
We would love to see your stamped projects for the above challenge and here is my DT card for inspiration -
I have used a cute little fairy stamp from Lili of the Valley called Fairy calendar - August (just perfect for this challenge) which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and pencils -
- skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, CR1 and 089
- hair - TN3, TN5, TN7, TN8, EB8 and 103
- suit - CR2, CR7, 009 and 089
- wings - FS1, TN2 and 090
- flippers and mask - GT1, GT2, 052, IG1, IG2 and 113
- fish and shell - CR2, CR6, CR7 and 089
- sea - IB1, IB3 and 072
- sky - TB1
- wand - CR2, CR6 and CR7
I have also used -
- Paradise crush paper pad from First Edition
- white hammer card
- Spellbinder's lacy ovals
- LaLa Land stitched sun and clouds die set
- ribbon from the Ribbon Girl
- LOTV's teenage girl sentiments
Why not stop by the Fantasy Stampers page to see what my fellow teamies have created for the challenge.
So now it is over to you. We would all love to see what you create for our At the beach challenge. Please, please remember that we are a stamping challenge and your project must have a stamped image or sentiment as the main focus of your design. No digi stamps please.
Thank you so much for stopping by today and your lovely comments.