Friday 19 August 2016

Laguna surf

Hello folks

Today sees the start of a new weekend wow on Hochanda. This weekend it is the turn of the fabulous Spectrum Aqua pens. These are a watercolour in a pen, easily portable and very versatile. 
This is another sample I made for the shows - 
I have used Sheena's A little bit sketchy Laguna surf stamp set which I stamped onto watercolour card. I wanted to create a more wintery scene so I used Spectrum Aquas essentials and nature sets.

  • topaz, boulder, chestnut, sea green, kingfisher, evergreen, marine, sunset, amber, slate and charcoal

I have also used - 

  • kraft card
  • matt black card
  • brown core'dinations
  • Textures embossing folder - waves
  • black seam binding and brown bakers twine
  • sentiment from Sheena's A little bit sketchy Orchid stamp set
  • Die'sire square accordion die set (matting and layering dies)

The show times for this weekend wow are - 
I do hope you are able to catch one or two shows.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. I do like the sound of those pens. I will have to watch and see what I think. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete