Today sees the start of a new weekend wow on Hochanda. This weekend it is the turn of the fabulous Spectrum Aqua pens. These are a watercolour in a pen, easily portable and very versatile.
This is another sample I made for the shows -
I have used Sheena's A little bit sketchy Laguna surf stamp set which I stamped onto watercolour card. I wanted to create a more wintery scene so I used Spectrum Aquas essentials and nature sets.
- topaz, boulder, chestnut, sea green, kingfisher, evergreen, marine, sunset, amber, slate and charcoal
I have also used -
- kraft card
- matt black card
- brown core'dinations
- Textures embossing folder - waves
- black seam binding and brown bakers twine
- sentiment from Sheena's A little bit sketchy Orchid stamp set
- Die'sire square accordion die set (matting and layering dies)
The show times for this weekend wow are -
I do hope you are able to catch one or two shows.