Wednesday 30 August 2017

Floral chic

Good morning folks

Another busy day for me today. I am hoping to fit some crafting in before I have to return to work but that is looking rather unlikely at the moment. I still have uniform to label and school shoes to buy, a job I never enjoy.
I have another Hunkydory card to share with you today - 
For this card I have used - 

  • Tattered Lace stepper card die set
  • Hunkydory adorable scorable pink card (for the card base)
  • silver mirri board
  • Floral chic - birthday shoes card kit from Hunkydory
  • gems from my stash

The backing card also came with the card kit.


Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. The shoes take me back to my youth, wearing very high heels!! Great image and love the colours and card design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete