Thursday 17 August 2017

Spun sugar Christmas wishes

Hello again

I am taking a short break from my holiday laundry to write this post. Yesterday I shared a birthday card made using Tattered Lace's spun sugar frame today I thought I would share a Christmas card made using the same die and layout but with a few different embellishment dies - 
For this card I have used - 

  • white centura pearl
  • printed centura pearl from Crafter Companion
  • silver mirri
  • Tattered Lace dies - spun sugar frame, merry Christmas die, Christmas flowers and set of holly
  • bling fro my stash

 I didn't use the smaller dies in the spun sugar frame set because the sentiment was so big.
 I cut lots of foliage from the different card stock and played with it until I got an arrangement I liked.
As you can see a very different look from yesterday's card but using the same base die.

That's all from me today folks.
Enjoy your day

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card, love the beautiful poinsettia with flourishes and frame dies you used. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card that is a brilliant die and just so versatile. Good luck with the washing. The weather is being kind I hope it is where you are too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete