Monday 21 August 2017

Happy Birthday

Good morning folks

These weekends go quick don't they? My summer holiday is flying by; this week I popping into work for a couple of days - a few last minute jobs to get done before the children come back.
Today's card is one I made a while ago but forget to post - 
For this card I have used - 
  • black, blue and teal centura pearl
  • Die'sire create-a-card happy birthday die
  • Sara's signature collection - English country garden grand floral and lazy daisy die sets
  • Floral frenzy embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
  • pearl from my stash


A very simple card once again, these seem to be all I can produce these days. I do enjoy die cutting and have a lot of dies to play with but I sometimes feel it is cheating a little. I really need to get back into stamping and inking, that's what I call proper crafting.
Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning birthday card I love the colours and the dies are amazing. I still feel weird that I won't be going back to school in September. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete