Saturday 4 November 2017

Autumn wishes

Hello folks

Happy Saturday, Have you anything good planned for the weekend? I am knee deep in laundry and housework today which I want to get finished before Strictly starts. Half way point and things are begining to get interesting. My favourite is Aston but would love Jonnie to get to the final.

This is a card I made recently with another new die set from Tattered Lace - 
I have used - 
  • Tattered Lace flourishing ferns card shape die set
  • Sara's signature collection - Autumn morning paper pad
  • Sheena's stamping card (for the card base)
  • brown core'dinations
  • brown ribbon from my stash


Well that's all from me, off to tackle that housework.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


2 comments:

  1. So you succumbed to more dies Lesley but you have certainly showcased them beautifully here, a lovely Autumnal make.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is stunning card I love it. I hope the housework went well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete