Wednesday 8 November 2017

Look what I've found

Hello everyone

Today's post should have been posted in September but I forgot to press publish - oops. I do hope it's worth the wait. (I have now ammended the post as it will have made no sense!)
I made this card for my parents-in-law - 
For this card I have used - 
  • Tattered Lace velvet lace ruffle ovals
  • Tattered Lace champagne glasses
  • Sara's signature collection - Shabby chic paper pad
  • Sara's signature collection - Shabby chic lace and ribbon
  • pearls from my stash

I cut the champagne glasses twice and then paper pieced sections.

Thank you so much for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the design and the dies you have used are gorgeous. It was worth the wait. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete