What a glorious Sunday, it is beautiful sunshine, clear blue skies but freezing cold here. My garden is covered with leaves and I can't decide whether to make the most of the sunshine and head out to do some clearing up or whether to just stay warm and cosy in my craftroom. Hmmmm decisions, decisions.
Today's card is one I made to celebrate my youngest son's birthday -
I have used -
- Tattered Lace pop up box card die set
- X-cut stars die set
- Tonic number dies
- Die'sire Happy birthday die
- Sheena's stamping card (to make the card base)
- Wellington paper pad (this is a very old paper pad from Docrafts)
- Crafter's Companion acetate
I love using this die set, it is such fun to decorate.
That's all from me today. I need to hurry up and make my decision otherwise it will be dark...