Saturday 3 March 2018

Cool Oliver

Good morning folks

What a week - snow, ice, freezing temperatures, school closures (not mine though, we battled in every day!!) strong winds and blizzards. I think winter is here - no wait wasn't it the first day of spring on Thursday? Crafting weather me thinks. This is another teenage boy card I made recently -
I have used LOTV's cool Oliver stamp which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and Illustrator pens - 

  • skin - eggshell, FS4, FS9, TN2 and CR2
  • hair - GB7, GB10 and EB8
  • clothes - BG4, BG6, BG8, BG10, RB1, RB2, RB3, RB4, IG4 and IG6
  • sunglasses - BG4, BG8 and BG10
  • ground - IG2 and IG4
  • sky - sky blue

I have also used - 

  • Sara's signature collection Just for men urban collection paper pad
  • Kraft card
  • antique linen distress ink
  • LOTV's block sentiments stamp set

I edged the sentiment, topper and papers with EB8 Spectrum Noir pen to give definition

That's all from me today. Keep safe and warm.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the image you have used it is just right for a teenager. I am surprised that your school didn't close all the ones round here did. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete