Sunday 25 March 2018

Unicorn fairy

Hello, happy Sunday

A little late with my post today, the change to the clock has thrown me slightly..... But at least it is a beautiful day; blue sky, fluffy white clouds and sunshine. Long may it last.
Today's card is one I made for my daughter's friend who loves unicorns - 
I have used fairy and unicorn friends from Whimsy Stamps which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens, Sparkle pens, Illustrator pens and Copics - 

  • skin - E000, FS4, FS9, TN2 and CR2
  • hair - EB3, EB5, EB8, GB8 and DR7
  • dress - GY1, GY2, GY4, GY5 and pink garnet sparkle
  • wings - pink garnet, moonlight and crystal clear sparkle pens
  • unicorn - IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG6, IG8, BT4, BT5, BT6, BT9 and crystal clear sparkle pen
  • sky - sky blue and IB2

I also used - 
  • matt black card
  • pick n mix paper pad from First Edition
  • Tattered Lace climbing vine die
  • ribbon and button from my stash
  • tumbled glass distress ink
I would like to enter this cared into the following challenge - 
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk - March challenge -feature a creature
Well that's all from me today, I am off to tackle the ironing and then to get cracking with my Easter cards (pardon the pun!!)

Thanks for stopping by

Crafty hugs

Lesley

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Good luck with the ironing and the Easter cards. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the image and colours. Love the pop of black.
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable image Lesley and pretty colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Feature a Creature' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the pretty stamp.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Feature a Creature' chllenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a fan of Unicorns & fairies. You did a super creation.
    ��Love it��
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete