Friday 2 March 2018

Y for you choose

Hello folks

Today sees the start of a new challenge at Alphabet Challenge blog and it is my turn to host the challenge. We have reached Y in the alphabet and I have choosen a nice, simple challenge - Y for you choose. This is my DT card for the challenge - 
I have used LOTV's Jasmine magazine stamp which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens, Colourblend pencils and Illustrator 
pens - 

  • skin - eggshell, FS9, TN2, CR2, CR1 and 089
  • hair - GB8, GB10, EB7 and 098
  • clothes - EB4, EB6, EB8, 098, CR4, CR5, CR6, CR8 and 030
  • wall - BG2, BG4, BG6 and 111
  • sky - sky blue and 065
  • magazine and bottle - IG1, IG2, CR1, CR8, OR1, GB5 and 114

I have also used - 

  • brown core'dinations
  • On a high note paper pad from LOTV
  • Tattered Lace velvet lace ruffle circles and mini ruffle circles die sets
  • Sue Wilson double stitched rectangles die set
  • sentiment from LOTV's vintage motor trio stamp set
  • ribbon and pearls from my stash
I do hope you are able to join our challenge this fortnight. Why not pop over to the Alphabet Challenge website to see what my fellow teamies have made for the challenge.


Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card that is a wonderful image you have used. You choose is such a good choice of theme. I hope you are staying safe and warm with all this snow around. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. teamie, I love the look of your super sweet card so much!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete