Tuesday 10 April 2018

Another one for the boys

Good morning folks

Well after a beautiful day yesterday when spring had most definitely sprung, today it is grey and very wet - typical school holiday weather. As it is so dismal I am spending the day in my craft room getting organised with my cards for the next few months. I also treated myself (well it was my birthday) to some new stamps and embossing folders and I need some play time.
Today's card is one I made for my uncle's birthday - 
I have used - 
  • Little square book of Manly moments from Hunkydory
  • gold mirri card
  • marbled Adorable Scorable from Hunkydory
  • Spellbinder's sentiments 3 die
I used 3 pages from the little book and cut out decoupage layers to add more interest to the card.

Well I am off to my little piece of crafty heaven. Enjoy your day.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I know someone who would love a card like this. Yes the weather is dreary. I hope you enjoy your time in the craft room and the rest of the holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete