Good morning folks
Ah Friday again and my birthday celebrations continue. Tonight my eldest son is coming home and we are all going out for a family meal together.
Today I am sharing my last Easter card for this year -
The image I have used for this card is flower bouquet bunny from Whimsy Stamps which I coloured with Spectrum Noir and Illustrator pens -
- bunny - IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5 and PP1
- bouquet - AP1, AP2, AP4, OR1, CT1, CT3, CT4, AB1, AB3, EB1 and EB2
- grass - CG2, CG3 and CG4
- sky - sky blue
I have also used -
- white linen card
- Perefct Pairs paper pad from LOTV (now discontinued but maybe available from Nitwits website)
- Tattered Lace lacy days squares die set
- LOTV spring sentiments
- spun sugar DI
- pearls and ribbon from my stash
That's all from me today, enjoy your Friday.