Friday 6 April 2018

Last Easter card

Good morning folks

Ah Friday again and my birthday celebrations continue. Tonight my eldest son is coming home and we are all going out for a family meal together. 
Today I am sharing my last Easter card for this year - 
The image I have used for this card is flower bouquet bunny from Whimsy Stamps which I coloured with Spectrum Noir and Illustrator pens - 

  • bunny - IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5 and PP1
  • bouquet - AP1, AP2, AP4, OR1, CT1, CT3, CT4, AB1, AB3, EB1 and EB2
  • grass - CG2, CG3 and CG4
  • sky - sky blue

I have also used - 

  • white linen card
  • Perefct Pairs paper pad from LOTV (now discontinued but maybe available from Nitwits website)
  • Tattered Lace lacy days squares die set
  • LOTV spring sentiments
  • spun sugar DI 
  • pearls and ribbon from my stash

That's all from me today, enjoy your Friday.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous Easter card that image is so cute. Have a wonderful time celebrating your birthday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete