Happy Easter everyone
I do hope you are enjoying your Easter weekend. We are currently in the middle of decorating our kitchen so it is not quite as restful as I would like but the kitchen is looking so much better already.
This is one of the Easter cards I made this year -
I have used -
- white linen card
- Perfect pair paper pad from LOTV (no longer available from LOTV but you could try Nitwits website)
- topper from an old LOTV art pad (no longer available but can be purchased in digital form I think)
- LOTV's spring sentiments
- ribbon and pearl from my stash
- little wooden bee embellishment
- tumbled glas distress ink
I inked the edge of the topper with tumbled glass distress ink to add definition.
That's all from me today, back to the paint. Enjoy your weekend.