Saturday 6 October 2018

Timeless

Good afternoon folks

Happy cardmaking day! I would love to say that I'll be crafting today but unfortunately I have some chores to complete before I can retire to my little piece of crafting heaven.
This is a card I made for my brother-in-laws birthday - 
In the summer I visited Phil Martin's shop in Sheffield and this card is based on one of the cards on display in the shop. I have used - 
  • Phil Martin's timeless classic background stamp
  • Phil Martin's timeless small square frame stamp
  • Phil Martin's timeless small oval frame stamp - the sentiment only
  • Phil Martin's boxed in stencil
  • Cosmic Shimmer texture paste - copper
  • Cosmic Shimmer metallic gilding polish - copper
  • Copper detail embossing powder
  • matt black card
  • wooden embellishments from my stash

I rubbed the gilding polish over the black card to create the copper card. I did this so that the shades of copper would match and as all the mirri card I had in my stash just wasn't quite right.
I stamped all the stamps with Versamark and then heat embossed the copper detail embossing powder.

That's all from me today folks. I hope you are able to enjoy some crafting time on this special day for all of us crafty folk.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love the design and the colours you have used. I hope the chores went well and that you got some crafting done. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete