Friday 11 October 2019

Birthday butterflies

Good morning

Yeah it's Friday - they are racing around aren't they. Only two more weeks before half term. 
Today's card is one I made using more of Chloe's products. I have been practising with them and was very pleased with the way this card turned out.
I began by making the topper for which I used - 
  • watercolour card
  • butterfly trails panel 3D embossing folder by Chloe
  • pink tulip Harmony ink
  • empire gold gilding wax from Pebeo
  • festive gold diamond sparkles from Hunkydory
  • gems from my stash
I ran the embossing folder through my Gemini twice and then cut out the butterflies from one of the panels. I inked the base layer and the cut out butterflies with pink tulip ink and the gilding wax. I then added honeysuckle glitter to the outer edge.

I also used - 
  • 8 by 8 luxury foiled paper pad from Chloe
  • butterfly trails from Stamps by Chloe
  • WOW amber rose embossing powder
  • Sparkelicious glitter - honeysuckle from Stamps by Chloe

Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. Those butterflies are gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Half term isn't far away. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete