Wednesday 30 October 2019

Sparkly poinsettias

Good morning

Another beautiful day here in Manchester. Had a slight change of plan yesterday and ended up out and about again so today I am definitely spending some time in my craftroom.
A little festivity today - 
I have been playing with some lovely products from Stamps by Chloe to make this card. Just noticed how glittery this card is (it needs a clean with a paintbrush to remove all that stray glitter). For this card I have used - 
  • white and old gold centura pearl
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • Stamps by Chloe poinsettia corners cut and emboss folder and die set
  • Stamps by Chloe happy holly day glitter
  • Hunkydory's diamond sparkles festive gold glitter
  • gold gilding wax
  • Creative Expression's festive traditions sentiments
  • Stamps by Chloe cranberry fix WOW embossing folder
  • gems from my stash



I had so much fun making this card, the cat is still wearing glitter! I have so many more ideas using this folder. What a pity you can't manufacture time.

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. Enjoy your day. It is hard to stay in when the weather is nice. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete