Monday 28 October 2019

Oh so sweet

Good morning

Yesterday was a beautiful day, made up for all the rain on Saturday. I am hoping today will be just as nice so I can get out and about.
Today's card is another Hunkydory one, this one was made for my mum's birthday - 

For this card I have used - 
  • Hunkydory's Floral favourites deco large - Oh so sweet card kit
  • Floral favourites inserts and papers
  • gold mirri
  • gold gems from my stash
  • purple satin ribbon from my stash

A very short post from me today, thank you for stopping by. I hope the sun shines on you today.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card you have made for your mum. I bet she loved it. Enjoy your half term holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, perfect for any mum. Emmax

    ReplyDelete