Monday 9 December 2019

15th birthday

Good morning folks

Today is my first day back at work after my illness. I am hoping for a quiet day but somehow I think not. Ah well only 2 weeks until the Christmas break!!!! Don't panic, don't panic.......
This is a birthday card for one of those tricky teenagers - 
For this card I have used - 
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • matt balck card
  • silver mirri
  • Harmony inks (Spectrum Noir) - ocean blue and midnight
  • black soot distress ink
  • Spectrum Noir Midas ink - silver
  • Versacolour white pigment ink
  • Hunkydory's For the love of stamps - starry skies
  • Mama makes sentiment stamps
  • 13arts horoscope stencil
  • Tonic essential numbers dies

I built up the background using the inks, stencil and stamps. 

Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I just love the design. I am so sorry that you have been poorly. I hope your week goes well. take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete