Tuesday 31 December 2019

Last Christmas card of 2019

Good morning folks

The last day of 2019....... It's been an okay year - got my health, a roof over my head, food in my tummy, money in my pocket and all my family close by so I'll count those as excellent blessings. I know all over the world not everyone is as blessed.
Why does the end of the year make me feel so melancholy I wonder? Not my favourite celebration time at all. 
As it is the last day of the year I thought I would share my last Christmas card of 2019 too - 
This is one I made for my hubby and I have used a Polkadoodles stamp called Snow ho ho which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir Triblend and original pens - 

  • hats and scarves - aqua blue blend and ice blue blend
  • holly - citrus green blend, dull green blend and dark red blend
  • snowmen - ice grey blend, pale pink blend, earth brown shade and ice grey shade
  • sky - TB1 and TB4

I have also used - 

  • white centura pearl
  • Sara's signature collection - winter wonderland matt mirri card
  • Sara's signature collection - winter wonderland paper pad
  • metallic medley embossing powder - Stamps by Chloe
  • tinsel silver embossing powder - Papermania
  • tumbled glass distress ink
  • Sara's signature collection - winter wonderland frosted tree die set
  • gems from my stash
Well that's all from me today and for 2019. I hope you have a Happy New year however you spend it and I hope you all have lots of blessings to count too.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Happy New Year to you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete