Sunday 8 December 2019

Pink Flamingoes

Good morning folks


It's been a while hasn't it. Work has been very busy but I have also been struck down with flu so crafting and blogging has gone by the wayside. 

I am now feeling much better so I am back to blogging. The cards I'll be sharing for the next few posts will be things I created a while ago. 
For this card I have used - 
  • fabulous flamingo stamp and die from Crafter's Companion
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • matt black card
  • hot pink glitter card
  • Harmony quick drying ink (Spectrum Noir) - pink tulip, fuchsia and plum jam
  • Versafine black ink
  • Gemini stitched edge oval 2
  • ribbon and gems from my stash

The background was made using the flower stamp from the flamingo stamp set and the Harmony inks.

That's all from me today. Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment