Wednesday 1 July 2020

Sunflower panel

Hello folks

Yes it's another scheduled post today. 
This is a card I made for my son's partner. Again demonstrating my new found love of heat embossing - 
For this card I have used - 
  • Chloe's Creative cards stamps - sunflower panel and best wishes
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • copper mirri
  • Chloe's Creative cards issue 6 paper pad
  • Sparkelicious glitters - fire opal, grasshopper and tutti frutti
  • WOW opaque bright white embossing powder
  • Papermania silver embossing powder
  • rainbow gems and bling from my stash
I added lots of sparkle to the panel, cut the flowers 3 times and decoupaged them onto the panel.
That's all from me today. Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. The whole design is so pretty. I hope all is going well at work. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete