Tuesday 21 July 2020

Flowers and sparkle

Good morning folks

Today I thought I would share another of my Chloe stamp-a-longs. 
I love the colour of this card. As I said this is another of Chloe's stamp-a-long, number 6 I think it is and it will be available for you to watch on YouTube.
I have used - 
  • white centura pearl
  • silver mirri
  • heat resistant acetate
  • Chloe's luxury pearl card and papers - aquamarine
  • Stamps by Chloe summer blooms flower stamp
  • Stamps by Chloe happy birthday stamp and die set
  • Embossing folder by Chloe floral fantasy embossing folder
  • Sparkelicious glitter - grasshopper, crystallina and skys the limit
  • WOW embossing powder - opaque bright white and ice pop
  • Papermania silver embossing powder
  • Chloe's rainbow gems
  • bling stones from my stash
  • Tonic layering squares die set

I changed the sentiment and embossing folder as I didn't have the exact ones that Chloe was using.
I really loved making this card although it did take a long time to cut out all the flowers and foliage.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning birthday card. It is just so pretty. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete