Sunday 5 July 2020

A handbag card

Good morning folks

An early start today so I thought I would get some blog posts written whilst I try and wake myself up.
Today's card is another of Chloe's stamp-a-long cards. She began doing this during lockdown on a Wednesday afternoon and I really enjoyed joining in. This has had to stop now that I am back at work full time but I do try and catch up on Youtube.
It's a handbag card which is something I have never made before but it is quite simple to do.
For this card I have used - 
  • Chloe's Creative cards stamps - large sunflower, geometric background, butterfly trails and spring foliage
  • Chloe's Creative cards floral fantasy embossing folder
  • Chloe's Creative cards watercolour washes paper pad
  • unicorn sparkle and paradise Sparkelicious glitter
  • clear glitter 
  • diamond white WOW embossing powder
  • Papermania silver embossing powder
  • ribbon and gems from my stash

 I stamped and embossed the sunflower 3 times, left one whole but cut into the other 2 and then decoupaged them up.
Thank you for stopping by today, have a good Sunday.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment: