Sunday 4 October 2020

Silver wedding anniversary

 Good morning folks

I am not really sure where the last week has gone but gone it has and we are now in October. I have yet another wedding anniversary card to share with you today - 

For this card I have used - 
  • white centura pearl
  • matt silver mirri and silver giltter card - both from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • Chloe's Creative Cards geometric Christmas paper pad
  • heat resistant acetate
  • spring foliage stamp set from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • rose mallow stamp and die set from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • floral fantasy embossing folder from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • Tonic number dies
  • Tonic layering squares die set
  • diamante sparkle Sparkelicious glitter from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • WOW embossing powder - silver dollar and opaque bright white
  • gems from my stash


That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous anniversary card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete