Sunday 27 September 2020

Sparkling poinsettia

 Good morning folks

Not got a lot planned today so I will be spending some time crafting today. My craftroom has been a little neglected in favour of the garden and does need a bit of a tidy up so I think that will be top of the list.

Today's card is another one using products from Chloe's Creative Cards geometric Christmas collection - 

For this card I have used - 

  • white centura pearl
  • lapis lazuli pearl card and paper from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • silver matt mirri card from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • heat resistant acetate
  • double sided sticky paper
  • spots and dots stencil from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • texture paste from Imagination Crafts
  • Chloe's Creative Cards' geometric circle die
  • Sparkelicious crystallina and frozen glitter
  • Chloe's Creative Cards' stamp and die sets - Christmas sentiment builder, Christmas poinsettia and sprigs and twigs
  • Spring foliage stamp set from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • WOW embossing powders - diamond white and frosty the snowman
  • gems and bling from my stash
Sorry this photo is a little blurry.

That's all from me today. Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete