Thursday 29 October 2020

Tis the season

 Good morning

Another wet day, so much for getting out and about during my holiday. So glad I spent a little time in the garden on Sunday.

Still in a festive mood as far as my cards go and here is today's offering - 

For this card I have used - 
  • white centura pearl
  • winter wonderland paper and card stack from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • silver mirri card
  • silver glitter card
  • Chloe's Creative Cards box kit number 7 die set
  • snowflake frame stencil from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • That's Crafty holographic fine texture paste
  • Sparkle sentiment builder from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • diamante sparkle Sparkelicious glitter
  • Tonic layering circles
  • lots of lovely bling
Love the sparkle on this card. The texture paste is fabulous.


That's all from me today folks, thanks for stopping by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete