Sunday 8 November 2020

Snowflake sparkle

Good morning folks

Sorry for my silence, a return to work plus family commitments have meant my blog has been pushed to the bottom of my To Do list.

More festive sparkle for you today -

For this card I have used - 
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • winter wonderland paper pad from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • rainbow mirri
  • Chloe's Creative Cards glitzy snowflakes and holly tag stamp and die sets
  • Chloe's Creative Cards all about Christmas stamp
  • Chloe's Creative Cards sparkling snowflakes stencil
  • clear stencil paste
  • put on your dancing shoes Sparkelicious glitter
  • silver dollar embossing powder
  • blue gems from my stash

I applied the texture paste to the stencil, removed the stencil and then added the glitter onto the whole thing. Once dry I shook off the excess glitter.
I heat embossed the snowflake stamps, then cut out using the die and finally built them up.

That's all from me today, enjoy your Sunday.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie this is a stunning Christmas card. I hope you have a good week at work. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely glittery card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete