Wednesday 5 May 2021

And now for something a little different

 Good morning folks

I have had this particular kit in my craft stash for a long time but have always been afraid to use it. I have watched countless You Tube videos and craft demonstrations but have always been afraid to just "have a go". However after a craftroom sort out I thought to myself that it was "use it or lose it" time so I decided to jump in and have a go. This is the result ...... (it's a bit photo heavy)

I was quite pleased with the result although there are a few things I would change for next time, not use embossing powder around the edge for one, and I think I would do another one in the future.
Here is what I used for my plaque - 
  • That's Crafty surfaces - MDF round with inchies, twinchies and dominoes
  • That's Crafty small elements stamp set number 4
  • That's Crafty surfaces - Craftyboard - bees and keys and lace borders
  • Provencal peony stamp from Sara's Signature collection - Parisian collection
  • Sara's Signature collection - Shabby chic - paper pad
  • PaterArtsy fresco finish chalk paints - pixie dust and blue bayou
  • Pebeo empire gold gilding wax
  • Wow rich gold metallic embossing powder

I used some of the inchies, twinchies and dominoes as single layer embellishments and others as double or even triple layers.
I used the gilding wax to add colour to the MDF embellishments.

That's all from me today, thank you so much for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete