Monday 3 May 2021

Wedding anniversary gnomes

 Hello

It is another Bank holiday here in the UK but the weather forecast is not good so I am indoors doing household chores and then some crafting. The rain is much needed as we haven't seen the usual rainfall for April and my garden is looking very parched so I shouldn't complain too much.

I have spent a lot of time crafting over the past few months but have been unable to show you the results for various reasons but now I can start to post what I have been doing - 

The image is Gnome together from Polkadoodles which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and Triblend pens - 
  • girl gnome - FS blend, FS2, PP blend, GT blend, CR blend and GB shades
  • boy gnome - FS blend, BG shades, GT blend, CR blend and IG blend
  • flowers - DG blend, CR blend and GT blend
  • ladybug - CR blend, BG shades and BG blend
  • ground - IG blend and IG1
  • sky - IB blend 
I have also used - 
  • white centura pearl for the card base
  • hearts and happiness paper pad from First Edition
  • silver centura pearl
  • Chloe's Creative cards 8x8 square dies
  • Woodware happy anniversary stamp
  • pearls from my stash
Thank you so much for stopping by today, have a good Bank holiday.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous anniversary card. Those gnomes are so cute. I love it. Enjoy your day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete