Monday 10 May 2021

Schmetterling

 Good morning

I hope this Monday morning finds you well. 

A quick card for you today featuring the statement butterfly from Crafter's Companion.

For this card I have used - 

  • white stamping card
  • fuchsia centura pearl for the card base
  • brushed silver mirri
  • Crafter's Companion butterflies in flight stamp set
  • Harmony quick dry ink pads - fuchsia, parakeet and honey pot
  • Crafter's Companion statement butterfly
  • gems from my stash

I created the background by using second generation stamping of the butterflies in the stamp set. I cut the butterfly from fuchsia centura pearl, brushed silver mirri and white stamping card which I coloured with the parakeet ink.

That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment