Thursday, 27 June 2013

Just peachy

Hello there,

Normal service resumed today. Plenty of cute images, flowers, ribbon and bling. Here it is -

The image of course is another cute Tilda which has been coloured with Promarkers (sorry again not made a list of the colours used). I have used the two largest dies from Spellbinders Decorative labels 8 to cut out the image (I inked round the edges whilst it was still in the die with broken china distress ink) and to mount the image onto. The papers are First Edition - New leaf. The border is made from 2 Spellbinders Ironworks dies and the ribbon covers the join. The flowers are cut using Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms, the sentiment is stamped onto Spellbinders Ornamental tag 1 and the butterflies are cut using Spellbinders Jewel flowers and flourishes. I added some glitter to the flowers and pearls to the butterflies, frame and the tag.
A close up of the image.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment