Sunday 23 June 2013

Two days running!!!!

Hello
Yes I have managed to blog two days running. Wonders will never cease!
Anyway enough of that here's todays card.




Once again this is a Lilli of the Valley stamp - don't you just love them. They are so lovely to colour and always stamp so beautifully. It's called vegetable patch (ST417). It is coloured with a mixture of Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers. I like to mix the pens so I can always find the exact shade I need. Sorry once again not been organised enough to make a note of the colours. Really must try harder! The image is cut out using Spellbinders label 29 and inked whilst still in the die with antique linen distress ink.I have added some faux stitching around the edge of the inking.The little clouds are a Memory Box die and are cut from Kraftcard. The little seed packets are from a Docrafts die cut pack and the sentiment is a Docrafts stamp stamped with espresso Adirondack ink. The paper is from Papermania spots and stripes pastels pack. The border is cut from Kraft card and is punched with an Xcut border punch. I have also thread some twine through the holes. I than added some more faux stitching.




A close up of the stitching

I would like to enter this card into www.joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Father's day or a male card.
Before I go I would like to thank my son Christopher would takes all the photos for me. He is just finishing studying for his A level photography and he makes my cards look brilliant with his great skills with a camera. Thank you Christopher.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog
Lesley.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful creation hun! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete