Monday 24 June 2013

Summer fun

Hello
Todays card is very summery - not like the weather we are experiencing here in Stockport at the moment.



This is a stepper card. The images are from Molly Bloom. I love the beach huts. They remind me of the beach huts in Southwold. Southwold is a lovely seaside town in Suffolk, full of old world charm and well worth a visit if you are in the area. The images are coloured in with Spectrum Noirs and I have even remembered to write down the colours I have used too. All the details are at the end of this post along with close ups of the images. I inked around the edges with Tim Holtz broken china distress ink. The paper is from the Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K winter cheer collection CD. I used the colouriser to get the correct shade. I am not a lover of CD crafting but they are great if you have a favourite paper that you just cannot bear to run out of. The little trowel and bucket is from a Memory Box die called Garden tools. I thought they would double up as a bucket and spade. The sentiment is from Clarity Stamp and is stamped in espresso Adirondack ink.



Beach Huts are coloured using the following Spectrum Noirs -
Beach huts - TB1,TB3,TB4, CR8, CR10, CR11, CT1, CT3, CT4, GB8, GB9  and blender pen.
Windows - GG1 and blender pen.
Sand - GB3 and GB5.
Grass - LG4.
Sky - IB1.


Molly is coloured with -
Skin - FS3, TN2, TN3  and PP4.
Suit - CR8, CR10 and CR11.
Ring - TB1, TB3, TB4, LG3, LG4, CT1, CT3, CT4, BP1 and BP2.
Hair - EB5 and EB8.
Ice-cream - EB1, EB2, EB8, FS1 and FS2.

I would like to enter this in to the www.spectrumnoir.com/challenge - summer

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog.
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun and bright girly card!
    Thank you for playing along in our Summery Spectrum Noir Challenge!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete