Monday 2 March 2015

A sad demise

Good morning folks
Last Monday morning, yes I do try and craft before I go to work, my Grand Calibur sadly died. After many years of loyal service it could no longer carry on. It had been struggling for a while, clunking whenever I turned the handle, the handle kept falling off and there was a strange rattling sound from inside whenever I moved it around. Well what could I do? I tried resurrecting my Cuttlebug but he was just to small and couldn't cope with my larger dies. 
So I decided to ...............
buy a new one. With some help from Christine at Hope and Chances I bought a new teal Grand Calibur.
So now I get to go from this -
To this - 
Now I can get back to crafting. A big thank you to Christine for such fantastic service. If you want to purchase a new GC visit Christine, her knowledge of Spellbinders as a company and their products is fantastic.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment