Two posts in one day, I am spoiling you!! I wanted to remind you that Fiona is back with the pick of the week today at 12pm on Create and Craft TV. I do hope you can join her.
This is another of the cards I made for the launch -
Quite a different feel to this card although I still used my Spectrum Aquas to colour the image -
- crimson, burgundy, aquamarine and evergreen
The other ingredients were -
- matt black card (for the card base), Sheena's stamping card (for the background) and green core'dinations
- rose garden embossing folder
- Pebeo renaissance gold gilding wax
- Die'sire edgeables Lattice Flourish die (free with issue 8 of the Inspirations magazine)
- black pearls from my stash
To make the background paper I scribbled crimson and burgundy Aquas onto my glass cutting machin, spritzed it with water and mopped up the ink with a piece of Sheena's stamping card. Once the card was dry I embossed it and added some gilding wax.
Thank you for stopping by today.