Friday 1 January 2016

Review of 2015 (part two)

Hello and a very happy new year to you

This is the second part of my review of 2015. 

July

August
My first card for Fantasy Stampers challenge blog design team

September
(Two cards for this month)
A step out of comfort zone but I was really pleased with the result.
Another design team make for Fantasy Stampers

October
Three cards this month, all made for the Spectrum Noir TV design team

November

December

I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to everyone who has read my musings this year and for all your support and lovely comments. I find writing this blog very therapeutic and enjoy sharing my crafty makes. I hope 2016 brings you all good health, the wealth you need and happiness you deserve.

I am off now to prepare a meal for my family, seating 12 in my kitchen is going to be a little tight but I can't wait to see everyone.

Take care

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects - I love all the different folds and I adore the owl card of course, being a "Craft Owl".
    Happy New Year. Please read my review http://www.craft-owl.net/2016/01/review-of-2015.html thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jade all your cards are stunning. I have really enjoyed your review of the year. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete