Hello and a very happy Saturday to you all
This is my first post for sometime. At Christmas I decided I would be a better blogger in 2016 and try and regain my initial enthusiasm for blogging but it is funny how life throws obstacles in your way to prevent you from keeping your promises even to yourself. Two weeks ago my hubby suffered a seizure and was rushed into hospital. As you can imagine crafting and blogging have not been my first priority over the last 2 weeks. Luckily my hubby is now ok and hopefully life will get back to normal again now.
Today sees the start of a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers. The challenge this fortnight is .........
All about the boy.
The design team would love to see all your male projects but please remember we are a stamping challenge and the main focus of your project must be hand stamped. (No digi images please).
This is my card for the challenge -
The stamp is Fly Away from Penny Black which I won in last month's Penny Black and more challenge. I have stamped him onto Neenah Crest card and coloured him with Spectrum Noir pens -
- skin - FS2, FS4, FS9 and CR1
- hair - EB8
- clothes - TB3, TB5, TB6, BGR3, BGR5, GB7, GB9 and GB11
- dog - GB8, GB10, EB5, IG1, IG2 and IG4
- plane - IG1, IG2, IG4, TB3, TB6, CT4, GB5, DR1 and DR6
- sky - IB1
- ground - BG1 and BG3
The other ingredients used were -
- Father knows best paper pad from LOTV
- Die-namics cross-stitched rectangle STAX die set
- LaLa Land stitched sun and clouds die set
- Die-namics mini tabs quartet
- LOTV's sentiments to fit scroll
- buttons from my stash
Why not stop by the Fantasy Stampers blog to see what my teamies made for the challenge.
I am going to enter this card into the Spectrum Noir Facebook January challenge - anything goes.
Thank you for stopping by