Saturday 30 January 2016

Love is in the air

Hello and a very happy Saturday to you all

As it is Saturday there is a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers. This fortnight our challenge is 
Love is in the air
Here is my card for the challenge - 
The stamp is Popcorn the bear Romance from Crafter's Companion which I stamped onto Neenah Crest card and coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • bears - EB1, EB2, EB3, EB5, EB7, DR1, TN1, TN2, TN3, TN5, TN7 and PP5
  • hearts - DR1, DR5, DR6 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
  • blanket - DR1, DR5, DR6, PP3 and PP5
  • cushions - PP3, PP5, DR1, DR5 and DR6
  • rose - DR1, DR5, DR6, CG1, DG2 and DG4
  • sky - IB1
The other ingredients used were - 
  • Love and romance paper pad from Sara Davis Signature collection
  • Die'sire elongated hearts die set from Sara Davies Signature collection (this die set comes free with issue 9 of Inspirations magazine)
  • Die'sire half doily from Downton Abbey collection
  • Die'sire heart doilies die set
  • Go-kreate's XXL square frame frilly #5 die set
  • Spellbinder's jewel flowers and flourishes die set
  • LaLa Land hanging hearts and love word die set
  • Hat pin from the Hobby House hat pin kit
  • pearl from stash
I edged all the papers and embellishments with EB7 to add definition. I made the flower using the elongated heart die set and matted the half doily onto another of the papers from the pad.
I made the hat pin using the Hobby House's hat pin kit. I saw this on Create and Craft TV last week and thought "I've got that - somewhere". I eventually found it in a safe place!
These hearts are the waste from the heart doilies die set which I coloured with my crystal clear sparkle pen.

So why not pop over to the Fantasy Stampers blog and join in the fun this fortnight.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

4 comments:

  1. What a super design for our new theme, Lesley - those little bears are terribly cute.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little couple Lesley and I'm always a sucker for an easel card.

    Hope your weekend is a good one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card I love those bears they are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and a very sweet image. Love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete