Hello and a very happy Saturday to you all
As it is Saturday there is a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers. This fortnight our challenge is
Love is in the air
Here is my card for the challenge -
The stamp is Popcorn the bear Romance from Crafter's Companion which I stamped onto Neenah Crest card and coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens -
- bears - EB1, EB2, EB3, EB5, EB7, DR1, TN1, TN2, TN3, TN5, TN7 and PP5
- hearts - DR1, DR5, DR6 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
- blanket - DR1, DR5, DR6, PP3 and PP5
- cushions - PP3, PP5, DR1, DR5 and DR6
- rose - DR1, DR5, DR6, CG1, DG2 and DG4
- sky - IB1
The other ingredients used were -
- Love and romance paper pad from Sara Davis Signature collection
- Die'sire elongated hearts die set from Sara Davies Signature collection (this die set comes free with issue 9 of Inspirations magazine)
- Die'sire half doily from Downton Abbey collection
- Die'sire heart doilies die set
- Go-kreate's XXL square frame frilly #5 die set
- Spellbinder's jewel flowers and flourishes die set
- LaLa Land hanging hearts and love word die set
- Hat pin from the Hobby House hat pin kit
- pearl from stash
I edged all the papers and embellishments with EB7 to add definition. I made the flower using the elongated heart die set and matted the half doily onto another of the papers from the pad.
I made the hat pin using the Hobby House's hat pin kit. I saw this on Create and Craft TV last week and thought "I've got that - somewhere". I eventually found it in a safe place!
These hearts are the waste from the heart doilies die set which I coloured with my crystal clear sparkle pen.
So why not pop over to the Fantasy Stampers blog and join in the fun this fortnight.
Thank you for stopping by