Today is my youngest sons last ever day at primary school. It is the end of a era for me, I have been a parent at the school for the last 16 years and am feeling a little sad (and very old) today.
This is the card/gift I made for my son's teacher as a little thank you -
It is a tealight box card which I made following the tutorial on the Crafter's Companion website.
I have used -
- white and pink centura pearl
- acetate from Crafter's Companion
- Die'sire classiques floral corner
- Spellbinder's stately circles and circle nesties
- LOTV mixed circular sentiments
- ribbon, lace and pearls from my stash
Well I must go and get tissues ready for my son's final assembly.
Thank you for stopping by