Sunday 24 July 2016

Pink dragonflies

Good morning folks


Today I thought I would share a sample a recently made for the TV. This time the samples were to showcase the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - 

Isn't this a beautiful stamp? It is Sheena's Perfect Partners dragonfly dance stamp set which I cut out using the matching die set. I stamped onto Sheena's stamping card and coloured it with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - 
  • sterling silver, black onyx, inspired violet, pink garnet, aquamarine and crystal clear
I have also used - 
  • white and platinium centura pearl
  • pink core'dinations
  • Downton Abbey ornate oval frame die set 
  • Spellbinder's 5x7 matting basics die set
The sentiment is from the stamp set.
I made the background using Sheena's stamping card and pink garnet, starry sky, aquamarine, inspired violet and sterling silver Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens.

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesely this is such a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, beautiful background x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and love the dragonfly. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete