Sunday 10 July 2016

One man and his dog

Good Sunday afternoon folks

Well which sporting match are you watching today - F1, tennis or football? I'm not into sport so I'll be in my craftroom making a cloak for my youngest son's end of year play costume. Not the worst think I have had to make (the squirrel definitely gets that award) but still a pain. My son's idea of what he needs and my idea tend to be a world apart.
Today I am sharing a card for those tricky men in our lives. I bought this stamp a while ago but hadn't inked it up. So I decided to rectify this - 
The stamp is from LOTV and is called man's best friend which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and pencils - 
  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9 and 089
  • hair - GB8, GB10, EB5 and 104
  • clothes - EB5, EB6, EB7, BG3, BG5, BG7, 118 and 104. I paper pieced the shirt and patch on the trousers
  • dog - EB1, EB2, EB3, EB5, 098 and 088
  • bench - BG3, BG4, BG5 and 118
  • sky - IB1
  • grass - CG1, DG2, DG4 and 090
I also used - 
  • LOTV's pressed in time paper pad
  • Tonic's scalloped circles and squares layering dies
  • LOTV's sentiments tags
  • baker's twine and buttons from my stash
  • tumbled glass and antique linen distress inks

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - July card challenge

Thank you for stopping by today


Crafty hugs

Lesley

5 comments:

  1. So cute Lesley - I love these older style LOTV stamps I don't think there are any better for boys cards but just st can't get on with the new ones - they lost a very loyal customer in me when they changed I'm afraid : ( - good luck with the cloak ! ( my weirdest make was a firework outfit!!) hugs Judith X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, brilliant image and fab design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and love the colours and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I do love the stamp you have used. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour match on your lovely card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete