Happy Friday folks
When I saw this die and stamp sets I just knew I had to have them. They were the answer (for me) for those tricky teenage boy and pre teenage boy cards and would also be perfect embellishments for a couple of my stamps too.
This is Die-namics game controller die and My favourite things level up stamp set. I have raided my scrap box to make the controller and played with my Just for men stamps to create the background. Those dreadful war games that my boys love were my inspiration for the background.
Isn't it fun?
I have used -
- Die-manics game controller die
- My favourite things level up stamps
- Sara's signature collection Just for men urban graffiti stamp set
- Sheena's stamping card
- scraps of silver mirri, matt black card and core'dinations
- Sara's signature collection Just for men checkerplate embossing folder
- peeled paint, crushed olive, bundled sage and iced spruce distress inks
- Toinc layering squares die set
- Die'sire create-a-card Rosie die set
I made the background with a piece of Sheena's stamping card and then used the splodge technique with the distress inks. Once it was dry I stamped some of the Urban Graffiti stamps onto it again with the distress inks.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 371- one for the boys
Thank you for stopping by today