September 1st! Wow the year is disappearing fast. September is one of my favourite months. It is the start of the new school year and all the promises that brings, as well as being harvest time and the start of nature's fabulous final fling before winter.
Today's card uses some of those autumnal colours and was made a while ago for the Spectrum Noir TV design team.
This card features Sheena's All a flutter stamp and die sets which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens -
- spun gold, smoked quartz, harvest moon and crystal clear
I have also used -
- matt black card, Sheena stamping card, old gold centura pearl and orange core'dinations
- Downton Abbey opulent corners die set
- Pebeo renaissance gold gilding wax
- Sheena's tumbling leaves embossing folder
- tea dye distress ink
I cut the Opulent corners from matt black card and then rubbed Pebeo renaissance gilding wax over them.
To create the background I used Sheena's stamping card and spun gold, smoked quartz and harvest moon Spectrum Sparkle pens. I scribbled the Sparkle pens onto a glass mat, spritzed with water and then placed the card on top of the colour. Once the card was dry I ran it through Sheena's tumbling leaves embossing folder and then added a little tea dye distress ink.
Thank you for stopping by today