Saturday 17 September 2016

PBSC September guest designer

Good morning folks

Last month I was asked to be guest designer for Penny Black Saturday Challenge. The theme this month is nature and here is the card I made for my guest designer spot - 
It is yet another Anniverary card I am afraid; I will post something different soon I promise. For this card I have used Penny Black's Guess What? stamp which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and pencils - 

  • hedgie - FS1, FS3, FS5, TN2, CR1, 103, 089, PP1, PP3 and 029
  • mouse - TN1, TN2, TN3, CR1, CR3, CR4, FS2, 092 and 029
  • toadstool - FS2, TN1, TN2, DR6, DR7, EB8, 092, 104 and 033
  • grass and flowers - CG1, DG3, DG4, JG6, TN6, DR6 and 060
  • sky - BGR1

I have also used - 
  • Wild at heart paper pad from First Edition
  • brown pearlised paper
  • Spellbinder's floral ovals
  • Woodware Happy Anniversary stamp
  • pearls from my stash (coloured with BGR1)

I do hope you are able to join the PBSC challenge this month. You can find the blog here
Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

5 comments:

  1. As always so beautifully coloured Lesley and such an eye catching design as well. Well done on the GDT spot.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous Anniversary card I do love that image it is just so cute. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley
    Fabulous card... Love the image.... Beautifully coloured
    Hugs Sylviexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Lesley - I love the rich colours!
    Thanks so much for guest designing for us!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable image and a gorgeous design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete