Good morning folks
Well it is Saturday again, not really sure where the last week went. Can't believe a whole week has passed without me posting on my blog - I really am neglecting my poor little blog at the moment. I have been busy crafting and working at my day job; time has been against me unfortunately.
As it is Saturday there is a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers. This fortnight the challenge is
Watch the birdie
We would love to see you projects featuring our feathered friends but please remember we are a stamping challenge (no digis) and the stamp must be the main focus of the project.
This is my card for the challenge -
Sorry about the photo quality, I took the photo at night (aren't the nights closing in quickly?) and the light quality wasn't great.
I have had this stamp for a while and not had an opportunity to use it. It is Stamping Bella's Marching chick which I coloured with my new Spectrum Noir colour blend pencils -
- chick - mustard, lemon, lunar yellow and pumpkin
- flower - blackberry, velvet, carmine, flame red and antique rose
- hearts - carmine, flame red and antique red
- leaves - holly, fern green and pear green
- ground - maize and maple
- sky - denim blue
I also used -
- Sara Davies signature collection Love and romance paper pad
- purple core'dinations
- Die-sire create-a-card Nicole die set
- Die'sire essentials ovals die set
- Sara Davies signature collection Love and romance I love you die set
- seedless preserves distress ink
- Happy Anniversary sentiment stamp from Woodware
Why not pop over to the Fantasy Stampers blog page to see what my fellow teamies have made to inspire you and maybe join in our challenge.
Thank you for stopping by today